The TIFFCOM Organizers office carefully handles all personal information provided by clients of TIFFCOM. All information gathered by TIFFCOM is managed and maintained appropriately using computer system and procedural safeguards to prevent data loss, leaks, and corruption. Upon your authorization, all or part of the information gathered by TIFFCOM will be used to support business activities between our clients and related industry professionals, including the following situations.
- Providing information on the official TIFFCOM website and 'Who's Who'
- Publishing information in the official TIFFCOM guidebook in the relevant section of'Who's Who'
- Releasing company, project, and/or product information in publications distributed at the venue
- Introducing participants in the TIFFCOM Market Report and video report
- Printing participant's name, company name, nationality, and photo on the TIFFCOM ID badge
- Delivering TIFFCOM related news and updates, as well as introducing services through phone calls, mailings, and e-mails on a regular and systematic basis
- Providing improved services by conducting market research, examining and analyzing data collected through surveys and your participation at TIFFCOM
- Announcing new events, such as symposiums and seminars
- Verifying the submitted information for activities related to event management
Personal information that is related to the website is released to a limited number of people who possess IDs and passwords that identify them.
Your information is not disclosed or provided to third parties other than for the purposes described above without your agreement, unless legal requirements obligate the organizer to release them.
When TIFFCOM subcontracts all or a part of its services to external organizations, TIFFCOM provides proper safeguards and supervision for your personal information. TIFFCOM and the external organizations sign a nondisclosure agreement. If you have any privacy concerns, please contact the TIFFCOM Organizer's Office.
Under the regulations of the Tokyo Accident Prevention Agency, smoking is not allowed except in designated areas. Open flames and dangerous objects are not allowed in the exhibition site. Placing objects in or around access aisles, emergency exits, and fire hydrants/fire extinguishers are also prohibited.
Exhibition Management and Immunity
The organizer can modify the exhibition rules in order to facilitate the processes involved in holding the exhibition. The organizer can cancel the exhibition in the event of a natural disaster or other unexpected circumstances. The organizer will not refund the exhibition fees that already paid and will not provide compensation for any losses resulting from the cancellation. The organizer can change the exhibition's opening hours or dates if compelling reasons require such action. In such cases, exhibitors will receive neither a refund nor compensation for any resulting loss.
Acceptance of the Exhibition Rules and Regulations
We ask all exhibitors to acknowledge the receipt of all terms and conditions set forth herein and all terms and conditions the organizer establishes and announces.
This Rules,Terms, and Conditions for Exhibitors as of April, 10, 2012 and may be modified. Updated Rules, Terms, and Conditions of Contract will be available on the TIFFCOM official website for the exhibitor applications.
TIFFCOM Organizer's Office
4F Shinkawa K・T Bldg., 1-28-44 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3553-4783 FAX: +81-3-3553-4787